• Board Certified in Interventional Pain Medicine
• Board Certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
• Western University of Health Sciences College of Osteopathic Medicine of the Pacific, Pomona, CA
• Pain Medicine Fellowship: UCLA/West Los Angeles Veterans Administration
• Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Residency: Case Western Reserve University/Metro Health Medical Center, Cleveland, OH
Dr. Dechter can treat you for:
• Epidural Injections (Cervical, Thoracic, Lumbar, Caudal)
• Facet Injections (Cervical, Thoracic, Lumbar)
• Selective Nerve Root Blocks
• Sympathetic Blocks
• Peripheral Nerve Blocks
• Saroiliac/Lateral Branch Injections
• Celiac Plexus Blocks
• Sphenopalatine Ganglion Blocks
• Costovertebral and Intercostal Blocks
• Occipital Nerve Blocks
• Spinal Cord Stimulation Trial/Implant
• Radiofrequency Ablations (Cervical, Thoracic, Lumbar, Sacral)
• Orthovisc/HYALGAN Injections
For more information on these treatments, call Lynx Healthcare at (509) 591-0070.
Dr. Steve Dechter is board certified in pain medicine as well as physical medicine and rehabilitation. His special interests in medicine include the multidisciplinary management of musculoskeletal joint and spine pain as well as regenerative medicine.
A native of the Tri-Cities, Dr. Dechter is married to his high school sweetheart, also a Tri-Cities area local. He enjoys spending time with his family, camping, fishing, and snowboarding.