Quality Care With a Personal Touch
Lourdes Joint & Spine Center is known for providing quality care with a personal touch. It’s easy because we have:
- Experienced orthopedic staff dedicated to your recovery,
- Private suites to maximize your comfort, and
- Utilize some of the newest technology, including a robotic-assisted procedure for spine surgery
Looking for Relief From Joint Pain?
Thanks to joint aches and pains, many people find that everyday activities like gardening, biking, golfing, and even playing with kids or grandkids may bring more pain than pleasure. If you can relate, we may be able to help. Answer a few questions to see if you should speak with a provider about finding the right treatment to help put the go in your get-up-and-go again.Take a Joint Pain Assessment
Where Excellence Is Recognized
You deserve to have your orthopedic surgery where excellence is recognized. Lourdes is Nationally Recognized* by Healthgrades® for specializing in total and partial knee replacements, total hip replacements, major back procedures and other joint and spine related treatments. In addition, Lourdes Surgical Services received the 2017 Healthgrades® Patient Safety Award.
Washington’s Most Recognized Hospital for Orthopedics in 2020 by Healthgrades®
In addition to being our state’s most recognized hospital for Orthopedics in 2020, we also performed the most Total Knee Replacements and Back/Neck Surgeries in Southeast Washington**, according to data evaluated by Healthgrades***.
- 2016-2020 Excellence Award™ for Orthopedic Surgery
- 2020 Spine Surgery Excellence Award
- 2020 America’s 100 Best for Spine Surgery
- 2019 & 2020 Five-Star Recipient™ for Back Surgery
- 2016-2020 Five-Star Recipient™ for Hip Fracture Treatment
- 2016-2020 Five-Star Recipient™ for Total Hip Replacement
- 2018 & 2020 Five-Star Recipient™ for Spinal Fusion Surgery
- 2016-2019 America’s 100 Best™ for Orthopedic Surgery
- 2015-2019 Excellence Award™ for Joint Replacement
- 2015-2019 Five-Star Recipient™ for Total Knee Replacement
- 2017 Patient Safety Excellence Award™
* Healthgrades® recognizes hospitals for superior outcomes in orthopedic surgeries, treatments and replacements. Patients who have surgeries at these nationally recognized hospitals have a lower risk of experiencing a complication during their hospital stay. Healthgrades® evaluated approximately 40 million Medicare inpatient records for nearly 4,500 short-term acute care hospitals nationwide, and assessed hospital performance relative to each of 33 common conditions and procedures. Visit healthgrades.com/quality for more information.
**As defined by wa.gov
***Statistics are based on Healthgrades analysis of MedPAR data for years 2016 through 2018 and represent 3-year estimates for Medicare patients only
Are you having a total knee or hip replaced? Take the mystery out of your surgery. Learn about pain control, physical therapy activities, equipment use, and preparing for a safe and successful discharge.
509.542.3761 or register online below
First 3 Wednesdays of every month 2:00 – 3:00 pm
One time/One hour – NO CHARGE
An experienced Lourdes Orthopedic Nurse will help prepare you for:
- Post Surgery
- Inpatient Therapy
- Outpatient Physical Therapy
Trust your friends and neighbors. Many have chosen to have their surgery with us. As a matter of fact, there are more orthopedic procedures performed at Lourdes than any other area hospital. We are humbled by the trust our community has shown and look forward to providing you a safe and successful experience.
Why would my Orthopedic Surgeon do my surgery at Lourdes?
- Great surgical support staff
- Uncompromising cleanliness
- The latest materials and supplies
- State-of-the-art navigational equipment
- Ease of scheduling
- We treat physicians right
- We cater to our patients
- Lourdes has strong values and unwavering mission
- You will receive unparalleled therapy, right here, at Lourdes
Rest easily and concentrate on healing while Lourdes Joint & Spine Center coordinates your post-operative equipment, therapy and nursing needs. This service is called “full continuum” of orthopedic care.
Just picture yourself…a brand new robe hanging on the bathroom door. Your bed covered with Egyptian cotton sheets. A sleep noise machine playing soothing sounds. Close by, a “quiet pack” filled with goodies from a sleep mask to ear plugs. You’re surrounded by soft tones and tranquil hues. Are you a guest in an upscale hotel? No, but we hope you feel like it. You are in a specialized hospital room – one designed for comfort, function and your successful recovery.
In 2013, we remodeled a section of the hospital’s 2nd floor and dedicated it to your needs, as you recover from surgery. Your personal care and comfort are provided by a team of orthopedic nurses, rehab and case-management professionals dedicated to your health and healing.
Discharge / Outpatient Therapy
When you leave Lourdes, your physician may prescribe outpatient physical therapy, occupational therapy, or message therapy. Allow us to continue with you on your road to recovery. Lourdes physical, speech and occupational therapy is in three convenient locations and available to meet your continued needs.
Lourdes Joint & Spine Center
Lourdes Medical Center – 1st floor
520 N. 4th Ave.
Pasco, WA 99301 | Directions
Mon. – Fri.
8:00 am – 5:00 pm