Join the Lourdes Family!
If you are interested in employment at Lourdes, please take a moment to review the following tips. They will help you view open positions and assist you in applying online.
1. You are not required to create a user account to view our open positions.
2. To apply for an open position, you must create a user account. (Save your login information to check back on the status of your application)
3. You must complete the application in its entirety to be considered for employment with Lourdes.
4. Current Lourdes Employees can access our listing of open positions in the Ultipro Portal.
View and apply for employment at Lourdes here, or check on the status of a current application.
Visit the Ultipro portal for open INTERNAL positions at Lourdes Health.
Visit the Physician Opportunities page for current physician and midlevel provider openings at Lourdes Health.
Lourdes offers a competitive benefits package for eligible associates:
- Retirement Savings Plan
- Comprehensive major medical healthcare plan, including an innovative associate-friendly Wellness Program
- Competitive wage and salary schedule for all positions
- Flexible spending accounts for dependent care and healthcare
- Dental and Vision healthcare coverage opportunities
- Associate discount when utilizing LHN services
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Bereavement Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance and disability coverage opportunities
- Legal Services plan
- Training and career growth opportunities
- Smoke-free campuses and facilities
- Unique and fulfilling faith-based, mission centered work environment
Bargaining unit employees refer to contract. Descriptions and provisions have been summarized, policies and plan documents determine actual benefits. Benefits and eligibility will be explained in detail at time of hire. Lourdes Health reserves the right to change any or all benefits at any time. Benefits and eligibility is based on employment status.