Mission and Values
Our Mission is an extension of the healing ministry of Jesus. We are called to serve our community, our patients, their loved ones and our coworkers with respect, compassion, and care. We respond to the healthcare needs of the community in a Christian spirit. We strive for excellence in all we do.
- Healthcare is a human service that fosters healing and wellness on many levels.
- The patient is at the center of our service.
- We promote an environment of mutual respect, creativity and teamwork among our employees, volunteers and medical staff.
- Innovation, creativity, flexibility and excellence are essential in responding to the changing healthcare environment.
- Good stewardship must be a way of life; our service must be high quality, cost-effective and delivered in the context of sound business practice.
- We maintain a close relationship with our community.
- Service of the Poor
- Generosity of spirit, especially for persons most in need.
- Respect and compassion for the dignity and diversity of life.
- Inspiring trust through personal leadership.
- Integrating excellence and stewardship.
To be the regional leader in…
- Caring for the whole person, body, mind and spirit
- Providing integrated health care to promote healthy communities
- Partnering with other providers of health care, including other systems