Studies show that doctors who perform the most procedures also have the most positive outcomes. Lourdes employs and contracts with the most experienced surgical and anesthesia staff 24 hours/day. Choose one of Lourdes surgeons to perform your inpatient or outpatient surgery.
All your general surgery needs will be met by Richard Shallman, MD, FACS and Wanda M. Good, DO. They are specially trained to perform minimally invasive surgery, including robotic-assisted and advanced Laparoscopic procedures.
Laurie Evans, MD
Bronchoscopy and Interventional Pulmonary Procedures
Jasdip Matharu, MD
Ears, Nose & Throat Procedures
Greg Carl, MD and Terry Wigley, MD
Gastroenterology Procedures Including Colonoscopies
Gary Belcaster, MD
Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery
Wanda M. Good, DO. Dr. Good is Fellowship trained in minimally invasive surgery, including Robotic-assisted and Advanced Laparoscopic surgery.
Obstetrics/Gynocology Procedures Including D&C/Hysterectomies
Ravinder Samra, MD, FACOG is specially trained to perform robotic-assisted surgery, as well as minimally invasive and advanced laparoscopic surgery.
Certified Orthopedic Surgeons at Tri-City Orthopaedics and Benton Franklin Orthopedic Associates.
David Vance, MD and Kenneth Berger, MD. Both are specially trained to perform robotic-assisted surgery, as well as minimally invasive and advanced laparoscopic surgery.
• Great surgical support staff
• Uncompromising safety and cleanliness link to key and awards
• Home of “today’s” robotic surgical system used by surgeons worldwide link to davinci article
• State-of-the-art navigation equipment for endoscopic sinus surgery
• State-of-the-art navigational equipment for orthopedic surgeries
• State-of-the-art microscope for performing minimally invasive spine procedure
• Ease of scheduling procedures
• We treat physicians right
• We cater to our patients
• Lourdes has strong values and unwavering mission
Your surgeon is not the only experienced person in the surgery room with you. Your Anesthesiologists and Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetists (CRNAs) closely monitor your vital signs and regulate your anesthesia to provide you the safest conditions during your surgery.