You do not need a religious affiliation or background to speak with Lourdes Chaplains. As a matter of fact, we are available to all believers and non-believers. Our true purpose is to help you and your loved ones no matter your beliefs. Please count on us to be of assistance to you.
We can help by:
- Contacting the leader of your faith community for you
- Helping you and your loved ones as you make difficult medical decisions
- Listening respectfully and reflecting with you on your personal story
- Providing spiritual/emotional support and encouragement
- Helping you feel a greater sense of peace
- Assisting you in drawing strength from your own faith tradition
- Praying with you and for you
There is a Chaplain available Mon. – Fri. 8:00 am – 3:00 pm
We are available for emergency situations on weeknights and weekends. Please ask your nurse for assistance. If you prefer to contact a Chaplain privately, we can be reached by calling any of the numbers below.
Ph 509.546.2259 or 509.546.2346
Our beautiful little Chapel is a calming sanctuary located off the main lobby of the hospital. You and your loved ones are welcome to use the Chapel at any time for prayer, reflection or to take a moment of quiet and peace. We invite you to Mass in our Chapel or to watch on Channel 5 from your patient room. We celebrate Mass several days each week. Please see the Mass schedule outside the Chapel door.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask at the front desk or contact a Chaplain.