Loved ones are welcome again.
It’s been a hard year. During the COVID-19 pandemic, our community has faced a number of new challenges as we have worked to protect each other’s health and well-being. Perhaps one of the biggest of those challenges has been separation from others – whether that means forgoing in-person gatherings, grabbing coffee with a friend or visiting a loved one who is receiving care at the hospital.
As we come closer than ever to putting the pandemic behind us, we are pleased to announce that our visitation restrictions are relaxing, and loved ones are welcome again. We know that it has been difficult to be apart from family and friends who are receiving care, and we want to thank you for your patience and understanding while restrictions were in place to protect the health of our patients and staff.
We are so pleased to welcome our patients’ loved ones back to the hospital to visit. Our updated visitor policy can be found below.
It’s been a hard year. Let’s make the next one better…together.
Care Partner Visitor Policy
For the safety of our patients, their loved ones, and our medical staff, Lourdes Health is limiting the number of care partners per patient to prevent the spread of respiratory illnesses, including COVID-19.
- Hospital patients are allowed one (1) care partner per day
- Pediatric patients may have up to two (2) parents and/or guardians visit at the same time
- Masks must be worn at all times
- Care partners of COVID-positive patients must adhere to strict PPE policy
- At Lourdes Health clinics, one (1) care partner is allowed per patient. Up to two (2) parents and/or guardians may accompany pediatric patients. Siblings are allowed if they are masked and are screened upon arrival. Any sniffles or a cough in the sibling(s) would preclude them from being able to accompany the scheduled sibling.
Thank you for your patience and understanding as we continue to protect our patients and keep our communities safe. Exceptions may be made for end-of-life care.