COVID-19: Patient & Visitor Updates
Page updated November 10, 2022
Lourdes Health is committed to protecting the health and safety of everyone who walks through our doors. We are continuing to work closely with the Benton-Franklin Health District and following guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) to ensure the safety of our patients and staff.
Lourdes Health is taking every precaution to keep our patients and staff safe, and prevent the spread of COVID-19 in our facilities. We are following the Washington State Department of Health and the Secretary of Health Mask Order, which mandates that anyone who enters our facility must wear a face mask at all times.
Why wear a mask? Recent studies show that universal masking, in addition to practicing social distancing and proper hand hygiene, can help prevent the spread of infectious diseases like COVID-19, especially in individuals who may not know they are ill. And until there is a vaccine, these measures are our best line of defense in protecting not only you, but also our healthcare workers and community members.
For more information from the CDC on face coverings and how to make your own, click here.
Medical Records Information
To request a copy of your medical records:
- Please call Release of Information at 509.546.2205 and leave your name and phone number. We will return your call within 24-48 hours to process your request.
- Please fax your signed authorization to 509.546.2213.
- Please mail your signed authorization to:
- Lourdes Health
Attn: HIM - Release of Information
520 N. 4th Ave.
Pasco, WA 99301
- Lourdes Health
CIOX Health is a contracted release of information vender here at Lourdes Health in Health Information Services. Below are the standard fees for producing a copy of your medical records by CIOX Health.
Access Fees for PATIENTS ONLY:
- Electronic records delivered in electronic format $6.50 flat fee, no page limit.
- Electronic records delivered in paper format $.90 labor cost plus $.05 per page.
- Paper records delivered in electronic format $.07 per page.
- Paper records delivered in paper format $.12 per page.
There is no charge for continuity of care if records are sent directly to your physician. Please allow up to 14 business days for processing.