Lourdes Sponsorship Requests
Guidelines for Sponsorship Requests
Within our local community, there are many events, organizations and programs worthy of our sponsorship and support. As a healthcare organization, we must target our support to specific types of groups and activities.
Priority for events and sponsorships will be given to:
1. Activities that specifically support the Lourdes Mission and our strategic goals.
2. Fundraising events for organizations that have close relationships with Lourdes.
3. Activities that address key actions to address community health needs.
4. Activities that promote public awareness of health and healthcare issues in the mid-Columbia region.
5. Requests that provide positive public awareness of Lourdes.
6. Only not-for-profit organizations will be considered for funding. Sponsorships for national organizations must be centered on a local event, i.e. American Heart Walk, Relay for Life, etc. Political candidates or endowment funds will not be considered.
No organization will receive more than $5,000 combined, per fiscal year, without approval from our administration. We reserve the right to accept, decline, or propose an alternative to the original request.
Requests are reviewed twice monthly. You will be notified about the decision within 30 days of the date you submitted your request.