• Pain Medicine
• Diplomate, American Board of Pain Medicine
• Diplomate, American Board of Anesthesiology
• American Board of Pain Medicine
• American Society of Anesthesiologists
• American Society of Interventional Pain Physicians
• International Spine Intervention Society
University of Nevada School of Medicine
Mayo Clinic, Anesthesiology
Medical Degree – Oregon Health Sciences University (OHSU)
Undergraduate – University of Southern California (USC), BA Biological Sciences
Dr. Shoham can see you for:
• Non-narcotic pain medications
• Epidural Injections
• Selective Nerve Root Blocks
• Sympathetic Blocks
• Facet Injections
• Radiofrequency Ablation (Rhizotomy) for Facet and Sacroiliac pain
• Spinal Cord Stimulation
• Ultrasound and X-ray Guided Injections
Dr. Shoham is a double-board certified interventional pain medicine physician. He is able to help patients reduce the severity and amount of time they experience pain. His practice is devoted to the diagnosis and treatment of pain, utilizing non-narcotic modern interventional techniques.
"I had experienced pain in my lower back and right hip for over a year. Dr. Shoham had an MRI done, gave me two epidurals and found what was causing the pain and then did an oblation of the nerves over the facets and it has been 6 weeks and I don't have any pain while walking. It is great to be able to walk without pain. Thank you Dr. Shoham."
"Dr Allen Shoham.......is amazing. I have nerve problems in my back that left me using a walker for months. Nerve ablation was the answer for me. They are all amazingly caring there."