Ideal ProteinCall 509-416-8877
A Ketogenic Weight Loss Protocol
Want to End Yo-Yo Dieting?
Lourdes weight loss program is developed by doctors, recommended by doctors and overseen by a Lourdes provider. It’s called Ideal Protein® and is a scientifically proven weight loss method that targets body fat while allowing you to maintain your muscle mass and vitality.
Ideal Protein® Educational Seminars - Being offered virtually via Microsoft Teams.
If you’re looking for a proven diet that comes with a recommendation you can trust, come and learn more. Attend one of Lourdes Health’s FREE Ideal Protein® Educational Seminars.
20% DISCOUNT* to those who register and attend!
*Discount applied to startup costs only.
Lourdes Ideal Protein® is Overseen by a Medical Provider
Michael Adling, DO
Ideal Protein® Targets Fat / Keeps Muscle Mass
The Ideal Protein® Weight Loss program is a 4-phase method. You’ll experience how it helps burn fat while supporting your muscles and lean tissue. In addition to losing weight, you’ll receive the knowledge and training to keep your weight off.
Ideal Protein® Benefits
- Learn a structured weight loss program that supports muscle mass
- Understand how food affects you and is utilized by your body, including what causes fat to store in your body
- Receive weekly one-on-one coaching, lifestyle education and guidance specific to your needs
- Determine your weight loss goals based on your personal health profile
- Experience improved blood sugar, cholesterol levels and reduced blood pressure
We all love tasty food. Losing weight can be much more enjoyable when the food satisfies your spicy, sweet and salty taste buds. Your personal coach will assist you with products, menus and recipes to quench your desires. Visit the Ideal Protein® Weight Loss Products page for a complete list.
What Ideal Protein® Will Teach You
After completing all 4 Phases of Ideal Protein® you will have learned:
- How calories are burned
- What calorie consumption means
- Which foods are best suited to stable weight management
- When, why and in what combination to eat carbohydrates, fats and proteins
- Why exercise is important to the functioning of the body, and much more
Visit the Ideal Protein® website for complete information about the program.