Breast Health & Surgery
• Board Certified by the American Board of Surgery
• Member of American Society of Breast Surgeons since 1995
• Breast Ultrasound Certified
• Master of Breast Program Participant
• Awarded National Center of Excellence for providing quality accerated breast irradation therapy, APBI
University of Missouri Kansas City School Of Medicine
University Of Missouri-Columbia School Of Medicine
Dr. Evans specializes in caring for you from diagnosis to treatment to a full recovery. She is dedicated to providing you with state-of-the-art treatment options, and will help you make the decisions necessary for a healthy future.
Dr. Evans can see you for:
• Breast Ultrasound: for assessment and planning
• Needle Biopsy: Minimally invasive technique to withdraw cells for evaluation
• Ultrasound Guided (USG) Core Biopsy: Obtaining a larger quantity of tissue for pre-operative diagnosis
• Cyst Aspiration: Draining fluid from cysts found within the breast
• USG Percutaneous: Removal of small breast lesions in the office
• Placement of Savi/Mammosite for Partial Breast Irradiation: A device is placed in the breast under USG for 5 day radiation treatment. See Savi Device or Mammosite to learn more.
• BRAC Analysis: Testing for Hereditary Breast and Ovarian Cancer (HBOC) Syndrome. Read the BRAC Brochure for more information.
Dr. Evans enjoys cycling, kayaking, gardening, boating and fishing. She also loves to make jewelry and enjoys spending time with her canine companions along the banks of the Columbia River.