Lourdes Foundation hosted their 10th annual Lourdes Legacy Luncheon on Wednesday, February 10th, 2016 at the Pasco Red Lion.
The event included a complimentary luncheon provided by Washington Trust Bank.Over 200 people were in attendance as the program celebrated Lourdes Foundation achievements over the past year, recognized some of the Foundation’s most outstanding contributors and raised over $32,000 to support Lourdes Counseling Center Children’s Summer Day Program. Contributions will go towards providing a safe, educational and therapeutic summer program for children struggling with mental health issues.
The highlight of the luncheon included honoring some the Foundation’s Outstanding Community Partners. Honors were awarded to:
• Compassionate Spirit Award – Meier Architecture • Engineering • Outstanding Community Partner – United Way of Benton & Franklin Counties
• Outstanding Employee Partner Award – Dennis Malone
• Outstanding Service Award – Healed with a Kiss Committee
• Outstanding Physician Partner – Dr. James Campbell, MD
• Outstanding Physician Partner – Dr. Jeffrey Markle, MD
• Outstanding Physician Partner – Dr. Stanley Hales, MD
• IN RECOGNITION OF EXEMPLARY SERVICE – Board Member, David Bergen
• IN RECOGNITION OF EXEMPLARY SERVICE – Board Member, Richard Quigley
The Lourdes Legacy Luncheon will raise funds to support Lourdes Counseling Center Children’s Summer Day Program for physical, occupational and speech therapies. Contributions will provide a safe, educational and therapeutic summer program for children struggling with mental health issues.
The hour-long meeting will highlight how prior year donations contributed to Lourdes Foundation have been utilized for direct patient’s care, and how future funding will impact our community. In addition, there will be an awards ceremony recognizing members of the community who have provided exceptional support to Lourdes, and will close with a message of inspiration.